WowGo 2S (38") Electric Skateboard & Longboard
Please use discount code VIP to get 5% off when checkout.
WHAT’S NEWS ON WOWGO 2S
- The WowGo 2s has an SIGNIFICANTLY improved battery (DOUBLE discharge rate than Samsung 22P cells) which allows you to maintain high speeds, even as your battery is running low.
- WowGo always insists on using the best quality battery cells. All the 3 kind of battery cells are all imported from the world-class well-known battery brands-Samsung. Panasonic and Sanyo.
- Maybe the most stable mainboard for electric skateboard.
- All PCB electronic components are covered and protected by special solid glue to prevent damage caused by water. dust. and shock.
- Most importantly, our deeply optimized algorithm makes its acceleration and braking much more smoother than most of the other brands on the market.
- Ergonomic design. Excellent soft touch New PCB.
- NO disconnection issue.
- It provides more room for controlling from zero to max speed and it's more accurate.
- Zealous bearing. World-class well-known bearing brand.
- Push-able and much less Resistance. get an extra 10% range with same battery.
- Increase 30% strength and load-bearing comparing to other kind of maple. Even if you a heavy rider. Go for it and no worries.
UPGRADE PU ON MOTOR
- We upgraded the urethane around the motor and it's proved to be very durable.
ALL METAL ENCLOSURE
- The battery and ESC enclosures are all metal material and they are super durable which solves the crack problem of plastic enclosures.
- All metal enclosures have much better heat dissipation than plastic enclosures. which is very important for the mainboard / ESC(Electric Skateboard Control).
Note: Standard motor couldn't replace the tire when it's worn out, you need to replace the whole motor, Replacement tire motor could only replace the tire when it's worn out.
THE PERFORMANCE OF WOWGO 2S
- Powerful Samsung:10-12 miles(16-19.3 km)
- Panasonic 6.4 Ah Battery:12.5-14 miles(20.5-22.5 km)
- Sanyo 8.5 Ah Battery:15.5-19 miles (25-30 km）
Measured by Aiden (65 kg rider). and the actual range will be affected by road conditions. the rider weight .etc
- Fast mode:38km/h
- Middle mode:30km/h
- Slow mode:20km/h
- Concave and convex deck：comfortable riding feeling
- Material: 8 layers of Canadian maple. 38*9.05 inches, Flex designed
- Max load: 280 pounds (150 kg),and recommending riding weight is 264 pounds and below
- Standard Samsung 4.0 Ah Version：16.7 lb（7.60 kg）
- Standard Panasonic 6.4 Ah Version: 16.8 lb (7.64 kg)
- Standard Sanyo 8.5 Ah Version: 17.6 lb (8.00 kg)
- 90 days
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX (STANDARD) ?
- 1 x Completely Assembled WowGo Board
- 1 x new remote wireless control
- 1 x pair of extra Foam for you to do deck swap
- 1 x Certificated adapter and charger(US, AU, or EU plug according to your location)
- 1 x T wrench tool for daily maintenance
- 1 x WowGo Hook
- 1 x Rear LED light
- 1 x Extra Pair of Replacement Tires(Only replacement tire motor option)
Surprisingly after reading all the reviews, I thought it’d take around a month to receive the board, but it actually came within a week! I guess I just got lucky.
I’ve had this board for a few weeks now and it’s so worth every penny. Going up hill is a breeze and, downhill feels safe with the solid brakes.
The turning on it however is not ideal, it’s a little hard to make a full 180, the turn radius could be better with better trucks though, and that’s an investment I should make. The bearing roll great, and the wheels are fine.
I’m around 145lbs and I’ve been topping at 22mph, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to test out the full range yet.
I couldn’t ask more for this low price point!
Bonjour, j’ai au début commandé cette board sans être vraiment sur de rien. Je remercie beaucoup wowgo qui était present qur facebook en suivant ma livraison avec moi. Meme si la board est venu avec un peu de retard le personnel de wowgo était la pour m’aider. je l’ai maintenant recu et j’ai deja fais quelques kilomètres avec, un vrai bijoux ne peux que la recommandé.
Never really skated in my life, mate let me try a board. Immediately went to market to find one and was recommended to look at Wowgo.
Bought the 2S, works a treat and gets the mileage that I expect. There is a slight ticking noise from one of the front bearings but that doesnt seem to have any kind of effect. Trucks are a bit wobbly at high speed when loosening the king pin off a bit but nothing that a pair of Paris V2's shouldnt address. Noticed a lot of people complaining about the breaking when fully charged, but this seems to be a method of protecting the battery from overcharging, I personally have not witnessed this issue yet though.
Ive ridden on a few boards since (Backfire, Exway, Boosted) and found that I prefer the Wowgo still when considering everything from ride and value.
Looking forward to seeing more info on the AT conversion when that becomes available.
I love the board is smooth and everything! first time riding the board and I can’t complain thanks Wowgo
Ran a range test, due to the fairly nice weather and had some spare time to kill, averaged 10miles on 6.4 panasonic with 30% battery left (cruising 70% medium 25% slow 5% fast mode). Height 5'8 158 pounds
Board is great for the price budget. Hub motors do seem to rattle a bit compared to belt driven motors, but still very quiet and fairly smooth.
Zealous(?) bearings dont seem to rotate as much compared to "youtube videos", probably because I have to break it in more. (I oiled the when it arrived).
Nonetheless, can't complain and so far the board has been great.
(Only regret is I should've gotten replaceable tires.. but yea!)